The MiniBOSS TV initiative
As communities, businesses and schools continue to navigate their way through this time, we at MiniBOSS wanted to create something to support our local heroes – teachers.
We have been blown away with how teachers and parents have rallied together under enormous pressure in these extraordinary times. While our incursion teams can’t be with you in person right now, we thought some virtual incursions might help out.
MiniBOSS TV includes three virtual incursions delivered by our amazing facilitator Lisa who will entertain, engage, and educate your students through high energy TV style episodes:
1. CREATE IT – Includes two episodes + one bonus episode
2. CRACK IT – Includes one episode + one bonus episode
3. THE NEWSROOM – Includes two episodes
- FREE UNLIMITED access for teachers and parents
- Designed as 15-30 minutes ” VIRTUAL INCURSIONS” to support learning outcomes
- Ideal for year 3 to 6 students
- Prep to year 2 students would need a bit of help from an adult or sibling
- Supports lesson plans or activities involving creativity and problem solving
- Fun, hands-on and require very few resources
Teachers as well as parents can access MiniBOSS TV for FREE by simply entering their details below.
The videos can work in conjunction with existing lessons and activities or can be used as an additional resource at anytime.
MiniBOSS TV has been developed with learning and curriculum outcomes in mind but with an extra added dose of fun!
If you have any feedback or if there is anything specific we can create that will assist teachers or parents within your virtual classrooms then please get in touch.
On behalf of the MiniBOSS team, we hope you stay safe and well and hope to see you all in person soon.