Skills for learning, life and the world of work
Ready for a creative challenge?
Ready for the ultimate day of creative challenges?
Create IT gives your students the space to tap into their creativity and design without limits!
Throughout the day students work in teams to solve a series of creative challenges designed to activate their imaginations and test their collaboration skills. They work through the design thinking process and understand how better to share ideas, problem solve and work as a team.
This hands on incursion has your students up and innovating every step of the way and can be tailored to connect with a number of enquiry units.
The Create It incursion is a project based learning experience with emphasis on students developing teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, communication and presentation skills
Price: $27 per student plus GST for FULL DAY.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program can be booked as a Half-Full Day incursion.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by MiniBOSS.
- Creative & Design Thinking
- STEAM Challenges
- Being Enterprising
- Personal & Social Capability
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Innovation & Inquiry Skills