The Virtual Studio
Skills for learning, life and the world of work
The Virtual Studio has been designed to bring students together online for a project based learning experience that will help them understand, explore, and develop the key enterprise skills that are essential for learning, life and work.
Over two-days students will work in teams to design, produce and present their very own PODCAST!
The Virtual Studio is JAM-PACKED with activations, the choice of three masterclasses, instant polling, pop quizzes, interactive challenges and culminates in SHOWTIME, the ultimate showcase. Students will have a series of deadlines and be working at a fast pace to get the job done. The program is delivered online and includes a workbook for students.
The program promotes student wellbeing through coming together as a community, uniting and engaging as a class by working together on a product to be proud of. Each program can be adapted to explore a specific theme, for example Community & Connectedness or Enterprise & Innovation.
In this challenging time, The Virtual Studio gives your students the chance to be creative, think critically and most importantly learn something new while having fun!
- This virtual incursion is run as a Two-Day program and is delivered online. To find out more, give us a call.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the program.
- Media Arts
- Visual Arts/Communication Design
- Health and Physical Education
- Economics and Business
- Digital Technologies
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Personal & Social Capability
- Enterprising & Inquiry Skills