Knowing who you are and what you want to achieve can be tricky! In teams, students have the opportunity to interview one another to create a podcast exploring who they are as individuals and as a team, and what their hopes and goals are for the future.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Self-awareness and recognition of own interests, hopes and values in order to set goals for the future
- Draw comparisons of how their own identities and beliefs might be different or similar to those of others
- Practice interviewing skills and questioning techniques
- Explore developing ideas and working in a team environment
- Develop use of project management processes to coordinate tasks and meet deadlines
- Enhance presentation skills and ability to use media elements and digital technologies in order to engage an audience